World Blockchain Summit | Dubai
The World Blockchain Summit is an elite global event consisting of multiple meetings in more than 19 countries. In October, the event will take place in the UAE. Such topics as the future of NFT and metaverses, institutionalization of crypto markets, the current state of DeFi, and many others will be discussed.
Author: Julia Rokitskaya
Date: 17 - 19 October 2022
Visitors will get knowledge from experts and opinion leaders and learn about the latest trends in the blockchain industry. Representatives of startup projects will be able to demonstrate their products to governments, businesses, and investors who are interested in using blockchain solutions.
Speakers at the event will be specialists from leading companies: Coinbase, Cardano, Celsius Network, Elite Partner Investment LLC, and others. In addition to main reports, guests will enjoy presentations, discussions, meetings with investors, project demonstrations, and other initiatives.
- NFT and the future of metaverses;
- the transition from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0;
- the current state of DeFi;
- blockchain and digital assets as venture capital;
- implementation of decentralized autonomous organizations;
- practical application of cryptocurrencies by the central bank;
- institutionalization of crypto markets;
- regulatory advances in cryptography.
For example, this year, Dubai launched the DMCC сryptocenter, which promotes blockchain technology and cryptography. It includes more than 100 companies that work in this field.